Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

A Facebook Visit

So I'm still struggling to figure out how to utilize Facebook as a platform on which we can communicate. I enjoy spending time on Facebook as an individual, seeing what others are posting and sharing the patterns and posts that I think my friends will like. But on the ManyCreativeGifts page (www.facebook.com/ManyCreativeGifts), I usually try to remember to update when I've done a new blog post or received word about my beloved Petunia but haven't really figured out how to make that page a place worth visiting!  So I'm asking you to help me :-). Please visit my Facebook page and respond to my post requesting comments on what YOU want to see on the page. All commenters will receive a special thank you, which should be ready in the next day or two. THANK YOU!!

No comments: